Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Wild Things


Say what you will about the new movie from Spike Jonze (I can't wait to see it!), but when I was in Germany in the 3rd grade, my school went to see a "Where the Wild Things Are" opera/play in a small village and the impressive, homemade costumes scared the fuck out of me. In some yearbook on some shelf somewhere, there's a picture of me all freaked out in the audience and looking for my sister in some seat dozens of rows behind me. This is a drawing of the lead monster from the book.

(Should have gone up October 4...)

4 comments:

Ben Morse said...

Love the wrinkles on the face.

Rickey said...

MY face or the drawing's face?

Sam said...

BOTH! I loves his hair. And teeth. I should make you draw all of the monsters.

Ben Morse said...

Yeah, both.