Monday, October 5, 2009

Martians Bring it All Back

BOO.


It's October, and you know what that means - sketches of shit I find startling provided at least once a day all month long! I mostly kept it up last year (that's right, our little sketch blog is over a year old), but I plan on staying on top all this month. I know I'm currently 5 days behind, but that just means I'll be posting some late additions over the next few days (DOUBLE THE FUN!).

Patrick Swayze will also be making a few appearances here and there because I owe about 11 of the drawings I've started in remembrance of him, but I didn't want to push the October fun too far back, so rest assured they'll appear over time. I got me some new pens, I rented some weirdo movies, and I'm pumped. Come back daily!

And kicking off the whole celebration is my Mars Attacks friend above. Ack-Bak!

No comments: